What is happy life? and What is perfect life style?

C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\Healthy-Lifestyle-Wheel-Fullpage-web.jpgWhat is happy life? and What is perfect life style?

Dream and Design for your ideal life

Normally so many people often worry about after retirement and they save maximum amount and time. OR so many people think that they can enjoy life after 10 or 15years, so these 15 years we will work hard, who knows where you will end up after 15years. We never know what is going to happens in next minute, but we all leave with a HOPE, Of course, Money is necessary but you are losing your young age. What would it take to have this NOW or this year, So, stop waiting! dream your future & design your life style.

This Article will help you to design your ideal life, read carefully then you design a plan to reach that.

Create a picture of your ideal lifestyle. Assume money is not an issue i.e. you have plenty. You can worry about HOW to get your picture later. Now dream!

C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\403634_336116196419128_127603680603715_1095605_1614446857_n.jpg

Self-Care: How you want to keep your body? Plan your exercise, walking and diet, do Yoga and meditation every day, try to breath fresh air early morning. start your day early so you can plan and enjoy your lengthy day. Always keep fit, be cool, think positive. Enjoy your bath, wear fresh ironed cloths, dress perfectly and use deo or perfume, that will keep you fresh. Self-care is very important because if you are healthy and in good mood then your whole day will be happy, if you are happy then your decisions and thought process will also perfect.

Dream Home: Where you want to live, in a city or in a village. Independent house or flat. What climate you like? What type of bed room you like? What interior you want? How you want to keep your yard? What type of car? You dream your perfect HOME. Your tidy and selected interior will always give you positive vibes, keep your mood fresh and boost your energy.

C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\Lifestyle_Coaching_By_Swetha_Jairam_Way_Of_Life_Studio.png Relationship: How you want your relationship? Parents always your first well-wishers in this world. So keep them happy and take their blessing so that will give you positive vibes. Dream about your life partner and search for the right one who can understand you entirely. Keep good friends who have same wavelengths so you can share everything. Don’t let your history block you here. Create the ‘ideal’ relationships!

Career: What do you think that you would be good at? So, in your perfect world, is there a job you would enjoy? What would you create or make? What service would you provide? What kinds of things have you enjoyed in past careers? Always select your career of your own choice so you can enjoy your work and you can give your 100% output, then money follows. Always assume that you have plenty of

C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\27916e7795dfef9109bcbc972faccc30.jpg

money, this will give you positive vibes thus you will get what you want.

Enjoyment: What do you do in your ideal lifestyle? Garden? Paint? Fishing? Bushwalk? When you gather with friends or family, what do you do? Do you travel? Where? How often? What do you do when traveling? Always do what will give you happy.

Purpose of life: If the rest of your life was perfect and handled, to whom would you contribute? To your family? The environment? The Community? Child welfare? How would you contribute? Donate money, time or your knowledge? What legacy would you like to leave behind when you die?

The first, and most important step, is to create the picture, dream and plan for that. This alone increases the chance of it happening without you doing anything. However, if you’re willing to take action, and are up for the game of creating your perfect lifestyle, then

C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\best-life-advice_o_2024511.jpg

• pick an area to start on
  • write the top ten actions required to handle that area
  • do two things in this week!

*Dream and Do a perfect Design for your ideal life*

9 thoughts on “What is happy life? and What is perfect life style?

• 15/11/2017 at 2:36 pm

Thanks so much for giving everyone remarkably marvellous chance to read articles and blog posts from here. It is often very fantastic and full of a lot of fun for me personally and my office fellow workers to visit your site at least 3 times a week to read the fresh items you will have. Not to mention, I am also certainly happy for the cool secrets served by you. Some 2 points in this post are really the very best I’ve ever had.

• 16/11/2017 at 1:48 pm

Hi,
      Thanks for the mail.
      This will motivate me to write more articles.
      Please subscribe http://www.sssolutionspro.com/ to get updates.
      Please forward this link to all your social media friends, my vision to reach more people to get benefited from my BLOG articles. Lot of other information also available.

Thanks and Regards,
      Venki

• 16/11/2017 at 10:03 am

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extremely wonderful chance to read from this web site. It’s always very enjoyable plus jam-packed with a good time for me and my office fellow workers to visit the blog more than thrice every week to see the new items you have got. Not to mention, I’m so certainly astounded with all the exceptional tips you give. Some two areas on this page are honestly the most beneficial I have ever had.

• 16/11/2017 at 1:46 pm

Hi,
      Thanks for the mail.
      This will motivate me to write more articles.
      Please subscribe http://www.sssolutionspro.com/ to get updates.

Thanks and Regards,
      Venki

• 18/11/2017 at 12:17 am

I want to show my thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of such a condition. After surfing around through the the net and meeting notions which are not pleasant, I assumed my life was over. Living minus the solutions to the problems you have sorted out by way of your posting is a crucial case, as well as the ones which might have in a negative way affected my entire career if I had not come across the website. Your personal capability and kindness in maneuvering every aspect was important. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a point like this. I’m able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for your reliable and effective help. I won’t be reluctant to propose your blog to any person who would need guide about this area.

• 18/11/2017 at 4:54 pm

Hi,
      Thanks for the mail.
      This will motivate me to write more articles.
      Please subscribe http://www.sssolutionspro.com/ to get updates.

Thanks and Regards,
      Venki

• 21/01/2018 at 4:08 pm

I am also commenting to make you be aware of of the extraordinary experience our girl enjoyed studying your webblog. She figured out plenty of details, which include what it is like to have an amazing teaching character to have other individuals clearly gain knowledge of a variety of extremely tough subject matter. You really did more than my expected results. Many thanks for coming up with the helpful, trustworthy, edifying and even cool tips about the topic to Kate.

• 29/01/2018 at 4:17 pm

I want to express thanks to you just for bailing me out of this type of instance. Just after searching through the internet and seeing ideas which are not powerful, I figured my life was done. Living without the strategies to the issues you’ve fixed by means of this short post is a crucial case, and those that might have badly damaged my entire career if I had not noticed your site. Your actual expertise and kindness in handling all the things was useful. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come across such a step like this. I can at this point relish my future. Thanks very much for this high quality and amazing guide. I won’t hesitate to propose the sites to anybody who would need assistance on this situation.