4 Types Of Mind, 4 Types Of People in verbal interaction

C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\jam_home.png 4 Types Of Mind, 4 Types Of People

Do you have the above-described types of difficult people in verbal interaction? If yes, then how do you deal with them? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Be aware of who you are talking to. During a verbal interaction, regardless of whether it’s over the phone, a meeting, a group discussion, in a party, or just plain talk, 4 predominant types of people emerge in the way they speak to you…

C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\300px-MEET.JPG1) The close-minded: You will find it very tough to engage with this kind of people. It’s either they don’t like the topic, they don’t like you or the occasion is not right. Once you realize you are talking to a wall, DISENGAGE.

2) The open-minded: You should look for these people. Communication on the same wavelength is all you and the other person need to create a natural common space.

C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\communication-cartoon.jpg3) The empty-minded: You don’t know whether they are telling the truth or play-acting. These people speak as if they know when in fact they are just fooling.

4) The chameleon: Whoa, these folks are dangerous “yes” men. They agree with everything and anything as long as it’s to their advantage Free Reprint Articles , not because they want to go along with you. They take sides frequently.

Be aware…very aware.

C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\different-people.png

6 thoughts on “4 Types Of Mind, 4 Types Of People in verbal interaction

• 14/11/2017 at 7:39 pm

Hi! I’ve been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

• 16/11/2017 at 1:50 pm

Hi,
      Thanks for the mail.
      This will motivate me to write more articles.
      Please subscribe http://www.sssolutionspro.com/ to get updates.
      Please forward this link to all your social media friends, my vision to reach more people to get benefited from my BLOG articles. Lot of other information also available.

Thanks and Regards,
      Venki

• 15/11/2017 at 11:54 am

I am commenting to let you know what a magnificent experience my friend’s princess undergone checking your webblog. She picked up lots of pieces, which include what it is like to have an excellent helping spirit to have other people smoothly know a variety of problematic issues. You really exceeded people’s expected results. Thank you for giving these necessary, healthy, edifying and as well as fun tips about your topic to Ethel.

• 16/11/2017 at 1:49 pm

Hi,
      Thanks for the mail.
      This will motivate me to write more articles.
      Please subscribe http://www.sssolutionspro.com/ to get updates.

Thanks and Regards,
      Venki

• 17/11/2017 at 2:49 am

I must voice my appreciation for your kindness in support of visitors who need help with the area of interest. Your real dedication to getting the message around came to be especially beneficial and has really empowered associates much like me to achieve their desired goals. Your personal warm and friendly advice can mean a great deal to me and especially to my mates. Thanks a lot; from all of us.

• 18/11/2017 at 8:51 pm

Hi,
      Thanks for the mail.
      This will motivate me to write more articles.
      Please subscribe http://www.sssolutionspro.com/ to get updates.

Thanks and Regards,